COMPANY NAME: TSITSILIKAS NIKOLAOS
ONLINE STORE: https://www.vickyrouxa.com
HEADQUARTERS: AGIOS APOSTOLON 19, LITOCHORO, PIERIA, PC 602 00
CALL CENTER: +30 23520 82020
The Company TSITSILIKAS NIKOLAOS that will henceforth be referred to as the "Company" and vickyrouxa.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and using it responsibly, where needed.
2) for additional personal information that you provide to buyers, sellers, partners or other users on your own initiative and consent.
What information do we collect?
As you interact with the site (subscribe, subscribe to the newsletter, order a product) or as you contact us by phone, site or social media we may collect the following information from you:
1. Information you provide to us, which includes:
- Forms to fill in at vickyrouxa.com
- Communication content, when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
- Registration forms at vickyrouxa.com
- Subscriptions or orders through this site
- Discussions on the site or the official social media related to it
- Problem reports or requests for help with site operation
- This information may include:
- your full name,
- your email address,
- the address to which a product will be shipped,
- the billing address (if it differs from the shipping address)
- a telephone number (landline or mobile),
- your credit / debit card number (applies only to orders for which payments are made electronically)
- the expiration date of the credit / debit card (applies only to orders for which payments are made electronically)
* Any information regarding your credit / debit card is notified to the respective bank and you are deleted from the Company's data at the end of the transaction.
* The company processes your data, observing the application of article 7A par. 1 (b) Law 2472/1997, as well as the European regulatory framework regarding the protection of personal data (GDPR), in order to implement the respective order and in no way will they be disclosed, made public or sold to third parties, unless the procedure established by the legislation for the removal of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national application of Directive 24/2006.
2. Information that we collect automatically with each visit to the site such as:
- Technical information such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full clickstream URL to, through and through our website (including date and time).
- Pages you have visited or searched for before and after site visit, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicking), and methods used to go outside website.
How do we use this information?
We may, as appropriate, use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To answer your questions more targeted.
- To provide you - or to allow third parties to provide you - with information about other goods we offer, which are similar to what you have already purchased or sought out or which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To make suggestions to you and other users of our site about products that may interest you or them.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you and others
- To track the progress and number ofparticipation in promotions.
- To be able to interact with the site, by sending comments for example or sharing information on other social networking platforms.
- To fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us and to provide you with the information and products you request.
- To effectively manage your access to our services or to notify you of any changes to the services.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- For better site management and internal functions, including troubleshooting, data analysis, technical testing and statistical surveys.
- To improve the website, ensuring that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep the site safe.
How and when is this information communicated?
We may share your personal data with selected third parties such as:
- Authorized employees of the online store, who are responsible for the execution and invoicing of your orders, as well as for the fulfillment of all kinds of obligations arising from the contract between the customer and the online store.
- Payment and transport service providers (for example, banks, money transfer services such as Paypal, courier companies, etc.) necessary for conducting business and / or securing data and / or serving electronic users store.
- Business partners, suppliers and partners to provide information on promotions and offers.
- Advertisers, ad networks, and social networks that require data to select and display relevant ads to you and other users. We can also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they are targeting.
- Providers of search engines and "Analytics" services that help the Company in optimizing the website.
- Other third parties when you wish such sharing and after you have already given your consent.
We may share your personal data with other third parties such as:
- In case of sale or purchase of a company or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If the Company that controls this website is acquired by a third party, the personal data it holds about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In any third party he legally seeks it.
- We demand from all third parties, with whom we share your personal data, for the reasons mentioned above, to respect their security, to keep confidential, not to send your data to others without the permission of the Company, to receive and receive themselves appropriate security measures and to comply with the applicable legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites you visit and are widely used for the most efficient operation of the websites, to retain in their memory the information you are interested in and to improve and / or enrich the experience. on the site you are visiting.
They can also help ensure that the ads you see on the site are more relevant to your tastes and interests.
Disable / Delete Cookies
Cookies do not pose a risk to your computer system or your files. You can of course disable cookies using the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of certain cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including basic cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our site or any other sites you may visit.
Disabling a cookie or a category of cookiesyou do not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately in your browser.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, as mentioned above and for as long as you keep your account open on our website. However, some data, which mainly concern product markets, may be retained above, in order to comply with applicable tax and commercial legislation.
At the end of this period, this data is either completely deleted from our system, or is kept anonymous, so that it can be used, in an unrecognizable way, in statistical analyzes and for business planning purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and verify that we process it legally.
- Ask for the correction of the personal data we hold about you, if it is incomplete or inaccurate, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data before making any modifications.
- Ask for the deletion of your personal data when there is no longer any reason to continue processing it. You may also exercise this right when you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing (see below) if we have processed them illegally or are required by law to delete them for other reasons.
- * Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion, for specific legal reasons that will be communicated to you, as the case may be, upon submission of your application.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data - unless there is a legitimate reason to do so - as long as there is something you feel is violating your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data, (b) where the use of the data is illegal but you do not want to delete it completely, (c) when you need to keep data, even if we no longer require it, as you need it, to pursue or defend legal claims, or (d) you have challenged the use of your data, but we need to verify if we have legitimate reasons to allow it. use.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to third parties. We will provide you or a third party service that has selected your personal data in a widely used, readable, electronic format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you have originally given your consent to use or to information that we have used to execute a contract between you and you.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time, for future processing of your personal data, in cases where it is deemed necessary by us. If you withdraw your consent, however, we may not be able to offer certain products or services.
- The applicable Law, in relation to the above, is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts for any emerging disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
You can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address (email) email@example.com), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework / law for the protection of personal data.
If you have any questions about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.